Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More on Craig Lane's Condition Wednesday Update

Wednesday, April 1, 2009 update:

Craig is still sedated, on the ventalator, resting well, with blood pressure, heart rate at normal levels. His blood pressure did drop a bit, so they did a CT scan as a precautionary measure, and the results were all good. No problems.

They put a clamp on the tube that was draining the fluid from his belly, and the tube draining fluid from his lung will likely be removed tomorrow. They did a bit of physio to get him moving his limbs.

They continue to monitor to see if he's absorbing the nourishment and the extra protein they are giving him.

Jason

1 comment:

Cavell said...

Jean,
As you know I am not internet minded, but today you are on my mind and I thought I would try and use this machine. I hope you get it and no one else. I know this is a trying time for you and Austin, but I want to let you know, you are in our thoughts everyday and Craig in our prayers. If there is anything and I mean anything that we can do on this end, just let me know, by phone..ha ha.. as I might never know how to get back in on this computer. I just wish I was half as good as you. Take care, and try to have a good Easter.
Cavell Hines